Partner: Free Subscribe, Login, Forgot Password25 March 2023Home > BVI > divesites > sitemap
Member: Free Subscribe, Login, Forgot Password
, if you would like to give Greatest Dive Sites permission, only by request, to upload dive items to your FaceBook account and visa versa.
This sitemap is a complete and clear representation of GreatestDiveSites' structure.
- Add Link : Add your link to GreatestDiveSites' database of links.
- Admin : Administration GreatestDiveSites for partners.
- Banners : Feel free to use one of our predefined banners and links.
- Best Dive Movies : A list of the best rated dive movies in the world.
- Best Dive Photos : A list of the best rated dive photos in the world.
- Best Dive Sites : A list of the best rated scuba dive sites in the world.
- Contact : Contact us for questions, improvements and feedback.
- Inactive Dive Sites : Information about many dive sites which have been listed but which have not been activated.
- Links : Selection of high quality links and linkpartners.
- List Partners : Take a look at a complete list of all our different kind of partners.
- Members : Become a member of GreatestDiveSites and start today with creating your dive profile.
- Movies : Take a look at a complete list of all movies.
- Photos : Take a look at a complete list of all photos.
- Rating : A list of all our dive sites, rated by divers around the world.
- Subscribe Members : Subscribe for GreatestDiveSites diving member account.
- Alice in Wonderland : The amazing corals of the fairytale Alice in Wonderland make this one of the best dive sites in the British Virgin Islands.
- Dry Rocks East : The shallow dive Dry Rocks East is known for its rare and unusual critters and marine species.
- Marie L., Pat, Beata : The cargo boat Marie L. and the tugboats Pat and Beata were artificially scuttled in the end of the last century.
- MV Inganess Bay : The intact 136 foot long wreck the M/V Inganess Bay looks spooky but beautiful as you descent.
- RMS Rhone : The R.M.S. Rhone is an old cargo vessel that wrecked in 1867 at a reef at Salt Island.
- Blonde Rock : The plateau at dive site Blonde Rock is where you can find an arch, maze, overhangs and excellent coral.
- Dead Chest Island : Dead Chest Island is named after the loss of 15 'employees' of pirate Blackbeard when he left them on this remote island.
- Indians : The four rocks that create dive site the Indians are named after its form resembling an Indian Headdress.
- Rainbow Canyons : The dive Rainbow Canyons is named after the diversity and abundant colors of its reef fish and other marine life.